Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Am A Liar...

I promised a nice, long blog about today and I just cannot deliver. It is 10:00 and I *just* got home and am absolutely exhausted. I will tell the whole story tomorrow evening (I'm not lying this time) when I get off of work and don't have any plans for the night other than blogging, vegging on the couch and taking my Clomid (there's a teaser for you!). Today went really well. How well you ask? Well my friends, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow. It's a story worth waiting for I assure you!

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes!

"Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: " I'm with you kid. Let's go."
-Maya Angelou

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a good teaser. I can't wait to hear about your appointment tomorrow. See I even checked before bed to see how it went. I am on pins and needles. I feel a big beautiful pregnant belly coming this summer for you. Carol

JustaKidAtHeart said...

you tease thats not nice

Jen said...

ohhhhh...I can't wait to hear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails