Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Amazing...

Tomorrow we get to find out if Baby M is Patrick or Lucy. I absolutely cannot believe this day is actually here. When I look back at my posts from several months ago this seemed impossible. I could not have fathomed that I would actually be a this point right now, and that my pregnancy is flying by. It is SO.COMPLETELY.AMAZING to me. I'll update tomorrow night with the big news. I'm sure you all are waiting with bated breath... I know I am!

"What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails,
That's what little boys are made of.
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all things nice,
That's what little girls are made of."
-Nursery Rhyme

13 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

Good luck with the u/s. Can't wait to hear the news!

K-tell said...

You better believe it! Can't wait;)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Good Luck today!!

Sarah said...

oh my goodness how exciting!! Do you have any thoughts as to what it might be?

Kat said...

I'm so excited for you! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Between you and Maydaygirl, I have all the hope in the world. You both have inspired me!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited for you!! Its TODAY!!! WOOT!! Hope you have a wonderful time seeing your little one today and go on a shopping spree afterward! Be sure to hurry home though, we're dying to know too!! :0)

Anonymous said...

I heard a song today, and I thought of you. I don't know if you know it, but check out "Capri" by Colbie Caillat.

LDRN said...

Yay!!! Today is the day! CAn't wait to hear your news!

Kelsey said...

I'm dying to find out! Count me in as a random Nestie who thinks GIRL.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait!!! I've already checked your blog 3x today. I have to say that you are definitely a source of inspiration. My DH and I are currently TTC and you have given me lots of hope that it will happen!!!

Ariella said...

Come on and post already I am DYING to know. Today was the big day and I have checked your blog three times.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finding out about your sweet baby girl!

I just found your blog by randomly clicking through blogrolls and I love it. I'm excited for you and your hubby. :) I'm only a few weeks ahead of you with a girl too (my first, eek!), so I'm right there with ya! Hope all is going well, and that it's not too traumatic when you tell your in-laws! haha

Morgan

Related Posts with Thumbnails