Thursday, August 27, 2009

Great Deal Alert!

For those of you out there who are concerned with BPA in bottles (I very much AM), but who don't want to use with glass bottles, deal of the day site Shnoop.com has an amazing deal on Adiri Natural Nurser Bottles for only $9.99 for a pack of three. I bought these for Lucy when she was tiny at $12.00 per bottle at Babies 'R' Us and loved them and their sleek design. Here's a quick blurb:

"
The Adiri Natural Nurser Ultimate Baby Bottle is soft, safe and simple. With an easy to use and dishwasher safe Fill Twist and Feed system, the only nipple truly shaped like a mother's breast, soft phthalate-free and BPA-free materials, and a unique Petal vent that helps reduce colic, the Adiri Natural Nurser enables the ultimate bottlefeeding experience."

I love these bottles for Lucy and am buying the Stage 3 as we speak! There's only 3 1/2 hours left of this deal so go now.

Shnoop it!

...What are you still doing here? Go GO!

"I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist."
-Tammy Faye Baker


1 comment:

Queenie. . . said...

Thank you SO much for the link! I've ebeen wanting these bottles, and couldn't believe the amazing price. I was still able to bit them today, so I bought both the #1 and the #2. REAlLLY appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails