- This adorable hat and bootie set and these sweet lime colored booties from Etsy Seller carameldiezel
I love the idea of knit toys for Lucy and these ones on Etsy have caught my eye:
- From Etsy seller Cakes Knits and Cosies
- Clementines from Etsy seller Eternal Sunshine
- I love this corn husk from Etsy seller Do Little Designs, look at the sweet ladybug! Check out her shop in general, there is so much good stuff!
I do know how to knit (and by "know how" I mean I can knit a basic scarf or blanket...anything in a straight line), and browsing through some of the Etsy patterns available makes me want to start trying something more advanced:
- I don't know how to crochet, but if I did I would buy these amazingly cute patterns from Etsy Seller Syvler to make for Lucy.
- Maybe I can try and up my knitting skills to be able to knit this sweater for Lucy for the fall from Etsy seller Shescrafty. I wonder if it would still fit her at 16, which would be when I finally have time to finish it...
Or I'd love to try my hand at this vintage knit romper pattern in some incredibly soft yarn, pattern from Etsy seller toomanycraftsupplies
- Or this vintage knit playsuit pattern from Esty seller Patterns a la Carte
"Knitting is very conducive to thought. It is nice to knit a while, put down the needles, write a while, then take up the sock again. "