Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nostalic Sundays...

I've been so busy lately, my usual excuse, right? But I do promise updates and blog posts in the coming week. I've got super cute Halloween pictures of my little carrot, Letter to Lucy #1 and more. For now -- Nostalgic Sunday:




“Over the course of the average lifetime you meet a lot of people. Some of them stick with you through thick and thin. Some weave their way through your life and disappear forever. But once in a while someone comes along who earns a permanent place in your heart”
- The Wonder Years


3 comments:

Sara said...

I had to post how much I adore that picture in the pool. Love little baby butts!!! :0)

It's amazing how simple life was... no worry of swim diapers...

goodheartedmommy said...

Aw, the babywearing picture is so awesome! It's seriously one of the sweetest pictures ever.

*starcrossd* said...

Great pics! I especially love the one of you as a little bean with your dad. (That is you, right?) Your folks were a very nice looking couple! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails