Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where I'll Be Midnight Tonight...


Guess where I, (along with hundreds of rabid, RobPat crazed teenage girls), am going to be tonight at 12:01 am?

That's right folks. I've never admitted it on my blog but I am a closet Twilight fan. Ridiculous? Yes. Am I excited beyond words? Absolutely. I mean really, who doesn't want to watch a bunch of emo teenage actors say things like :

"I didn’t have to look to know who it was; this was a voice I would know anywhere—know, and respond to, whether I was awake or asleep… or even dead, I’d bet. The voice I’d walk through fire for—or, less dramatically, slosh every day through the cold and endless rain for. Edward."

or this:


"If he’d asked me whether I would risk my soul for Edward, the reply would be obvious. But would I risk Edward’s soul? I pursed my lips unhappily. That wasn’t a fair exchange."

or maybe this:

"So much had changed, and so abruptly. It made me feel a little bit dizzy, like I was standing on an edge, a precipice somewhere much too high."

::swoon::

Oh man, oh man, oh man. I'm so frickin excited! Go ahead, make fun of me for liking something that was written for pre-teen girls...or, be insanely jealous that I'm seeing it tonight, even though I need to be at work at 8:00 am tomorrow morning.


16 comments:

SweetPea said...

I actually just read the first Twilight book and was hooked. I'll admit it. I need to find the time to get back to the library for the next book so then I can go see the new movie! I don't think you are alone out there with your obsession. :)

Allison (Ali) said...

sooo jealous I wish I would have given in and bought a ticket for the midnite showing here!. But i'm going to see it sunday!

Unknown said...

Enjoy :) :) :) I got to see it last night at the sneak peak and I'm still thinking about Edward...I mean, the movie. I'm thinking about the MOVIE ;)

Sarah H. said...

I LOVED reading Twilight. So in love. If you don't like the movie--don't tell me. I'm seeing it Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot freaking wait! I am dragging the husband with me tomorrow. I adore Twilight! Have a great time!

Mommy D said...

I hope you have a great time!!! I've read the entire book series and cannont wait to see New Moon! If only I could convince my hubby to come with....

:)

Courtney said...

I am so jealous!!!! I will be going soon but probably not for a few weeks. Hope you enjoy and please let us know how it is! I am so swooning over Jacob/Taylor but it makes me feel like a little bit of a perv since he is ony 17 lol! Darn guilty pleasure i guess!

Bridget said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I read all 4 books while on maternity leave(actually it only took me about 3 weeks to read them all). I am sad to say I won't be out there tonight, but I will be seeing it next week with my sister-in-law!

GinaChick said...

Awesome! I love that you just came out on your blog :) I've been feeling really guilty as an almost-30 something who is completely obsessed with the series. That is, until I found twilightmoms.com :)

Kris Norman said...

I would never make fun! I'll be there at 7:30 on Friday night as I was too scared to brave the crazed RobPat tweens so late at night.

Mari said...

Hi, my name is mariluh, I'm 34, and I'm addicted to Twilight!

SO, having said that. I am JEALOUS! Jealous, jealous, jealous! I'm working the 2nd shift this year, so I have to wait until SATURDAY to see it!

Enjoy the movie!!!

Unknown said...

i would marry twilight if i could. but i have to wait until next week to see it- i'm not sure i'm going to make it.

Unknown said...

Oh so jealous!! I seriously considered going last night too...but have opted for a 2pm show today and pssst I'm secretly wearing an Edward button at work today. I'm 33 years old, and I'm a Twilight Freak! HAHA!

Jessica said...

i have GOT to read those books! i teach high school and the girls have been obsessed with it for a long time. i saw the first movie and liked it but i'm sure the books are better.

LORI said...

Totally saw it too!!! And I got home at 3:45am...and had to be at work with my 3 month old at 6:30. Ugh, but oh so worth it!!!

Go Team Jacob!!!

Eliza Rae said...

I really don't think the books were intended for pre-teens. I mean have you read the fourth one? Not what I'd what my daughter to read when she turns 12. I loved the books when I started reading them 2 years ago. And I've gone to see the first 2 movies though I am nit picky about them because I did read the books. But I'll go endure the rest of them excitedly with the masses of screaming teenage girls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails