Friday, December 4, 2009

Quick post ...

... to let you know I'm still alive. Busy. Busy.Busy. but alive. Work is always insane around the holidays -- why is this? WHY? As the one and only thing I want to do is snuggle on the couch with Rob and Lucy while looking at the twinkling Christmas lights, listening to carols and sipping hot cider. So since I'm taking TWO GLORIOUS, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FABULOUS WHOLE WEEKS OFF starting 12/19 until 1/4 I've got so much to do at work it isn't even funny! And, I just MAY be planning on doing a post every day during that time that I'm off work. Just maybe... or I could just be saying that so you'll stay with me during this time when I have absolutely no time to post whatsoever. You'll never know! Until 12/19 that is!

But, let me just leave you with something I am absolutely obsessed with lately. This blog here called The Sweeterie. Oh man ladies (and maybe gentlemen?), every time I click on it my heart does little flip flops because it is so full of THE BEAUTIFUL. I can't stand it. Sometimes it makes me want to cry it is just that lovely. I can't believe the talent of some people, these two ladies in particular are so shockingly gifted at photography and writing that I am just green with jealousy. I just love it. The Guardian Angle one from today? Hit home so hard that it makes me tear up just thinking about it.

Love love love love.

"A big part of being a guardian angle is the waiting..."
-T.ruffle Girls @ The Sweeterie

2 comments:

Ker said...

Thanks for the great link! I love the website! If you have never been, I would suggest http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com. It has to be one of my favorites!

Sara said...

I'm sure you know, but they have an Etsy shop up now too with several signature "treats" for sale.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/trufflegirls

Related Posts with Thumbnails