Monday, March 29, 2010

Our Life In Pictures - Wild Baby

Over the last couple weeks we have had some lovely warm days, which reminds me that this rain won't last forever... I hope (remember, I am in Oregon). The air is fresh, daffodils are nodding in the breeze and Lucy is running amok now that she's found her legs. 

She loves being outside, my girl, and when we're indoors she spends her time stares longingly out the sliding glass doors to the yard. She likes to turn off the TV and announce "DONE", no square eyes on this one, she keeps us in check too. She's constantly in motion. I think she's going to be a wild one, way wilder than her mama, and in all honestly I think that's wonderful. Life is meant to be lived small one, be wild (but mama and daddy will always be here for you to come home to)...





“You never get nothing
By being an angel child,
You better change your ways
And get real wild.
I want to tell you something
I wouldn’t tell you no lie,
Wild women are the only kind
That really get by,
‘Cause wild women don’t worry,
Wild women don’t have the blues.”
-Ida Cox, blues singer

12 comments:

Jess said...

She's growing so fast! Such a beautiful little girl! Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how big she has gotten! I have been following your blog for so long now, that it is crazy to think that she is talking!! What a wonderful family you have!

Unknown said...

I love her smile in the second picture...so adorable!

Open Roads Mama said...

what a cutie! she looks so big!!! lovely photos! :)

Honey B. said...

Spring, cute kids, and pets...life is good... :-)

Krystle said...

She looks great! I love all your pets. Just wondering, does she have any allergies to them? We just found out today Peyton is allergic to dogs, and we have 3. Kind of a shock since she's been around them since day 1.

Shelly said...

Great pics thanks for sharing. Sounds like our little one who I also think is going to be a wild one. They're at such a fun age where we're learning what they've been thinking all these months.

andrea said...

so adorable!
i love the looking outside pictures.
and the outside w/ the kitties pictures!

K said...

I love the picture of Lucy and your hubby!

JenJen said...

beautiful pics :) It looks like she is going to be an explorer like my little Anya. It is so awesome to see life through the eyes of a child.

Windy City Kelley's said...

So cute! I love the one of her looking out at your husband grilling.

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

The picture of Lucy and her daddy is so precious.
Looks like she is having fun with all her playmates.

Related Posts with Thumbnails