Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Oh. Hello.

Oh. Hello.

Is anyone out there?

I am still here. Me, The Husband, Lucy, Zoe and Paddy. WHO?"Who is THAT?" you say. Oh that is right, in the long, long hiatus took from blogging I was busy and had...ANOTHER baby!  My Patrick. Paddy. My boy. The easiest, happiest baby I've ever met. Don't get me wrong, I adore my ladies but they were challenging babies. Not much sleep was had. This time -- he sleeps, he eats, and that is it. Easy. Well, maybe not easy. I don't think anything is easy with 5 and 3 and 3 months! But HE is easy. He is lovely.



Is our family complete? I don't know. If you had asked me, at 39 weeks pregnant in November, I'd say "Oh hell yes"! Now, I'm not so sure.How do you know when its enough? I find it harder to turn the page and close this chapter of our life. But, that being said, damn are we enjoying ourselves!


“Let the wild rumpus start!”
-Maurice Sendak, Where the Wild Things Are




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails