Saturday, October 6, 2007

My husband is amazing...

For the past week and a half I haven't been thinking baby thoughts at all. I've had an incredibly stressful time at work and I just haven't thought about it. I have to say, it wasn't fun being that stressed about what was going on at work but it was a nice break from the all-consuming baby thoughts 24 hours a day. I did take my Clomid but I completely forgot the green tea, didn't buy my OPKs and didn't restart my CBEFM. I think it was mostly because I was so caught up with work, but also I think it was my brain needing a break from all this.

Unfortunately, the deal I've been working on fell apart last night after my fighting tooth and nail for it to work for the past week. Last night I was exhausted, upset and pretty stressed since this leaves us in the red with no paycheck from me in sight. It was all just too much for me to handle last night and when I got home I was a mess.

Rob, being the amazing person that he is made me dinner and snuggled me on the couch. We went to bed pretty early and I think he could tell that this really hit me hard. With everything adding up; my mom's problems, real estate on the decline, the infertility stuff it has been a tough time recently.

This is the note he left me this morning:

"Morning Beautiful, Here's enough money for you and your mother to enjoy a bratwurst at the farmer's market, okay? No worrying today because as long as I have you, I have everything I'll ever need. I love you. Enjoy the day and be nice to your mom. Love, Rob"

He is just so amazing. It made me cry when I read it because I realized how lucky I am to have him. It is true, no matter what else happens we will have everything because we have each other.

"I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old. "
-William Shakespeare

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading that made me cry too. You have a good husband. Sorry work is stinking.. keep your chin up, it will get better!

Anonymous said...

Bev, all the best to you. I am sorry this is happening to you guys.

Anonymous said...

Bev, all the best to you and your husband. I am sorry this is happening to you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am sorry that you are going through such a tough time, but you are lucky to have such a great husband. He sounds like a truly wonderful man!

-Callie

julie said...

you DO have an amazing husband! i've never commented but I follow your story on the nest...i think YOU are amazing. I admire you for your strength and perspective, and because you have the occasional meltdown, like me. Just wanted to say thanks for all that you've done for me that you didn't even know you were doing :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart you've got there!! I'm sorry your deal fell through. ((Hugs))

-klmbride05

Related Posts with Thumbnails