Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Millie's Bows...


Last Friday Lucy and I went over to a friend's house for a uber glam baby photo shoot for a friend's new Etsy shop Millie's Bows. Turns out Lucy is a lousy model, she's way more interested in playing with her friend Kate's toys and showing off her mad standing-almost-walking skillz to the other babies that she simply wouldn't sit still for the pictures. 
So I suppose she's not going to qualify for America's Next Top Baby Model, however, for her time (and my effort) my lovely friend Jamie of Bungalow Bee is going to give Lucy some of her sweet bows from Millie's Bows (named after her equally sweet baby Amelia). I love the thought of supporting stay-at-home mom businesses and Jamie has been a friend of mine since we were in Junior High (there are some amazing pictures out there of her, myself and her twin sister, who is one of my best friends). She's super creative and I just think her little shop is going to take off like crazy. They are just absolutely darling, my personal favorites being the tiny flowered ones and the ladybug ones, but don't take my word for it go take a look for yourself here! 

"Think left and think right and think low and think high.  Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"
-Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!

7 comments:

Meegs said...

Hey, just wanted to check and see how things turned out with your mom. Do you have an update for us? :-)

On a note more relevant to this post, she might not be a great bow model... but she is dang adorable!!

Deen Family said...

Just bought two bows from your friend! I've never commented before, but I live in Bellingham, WA (north of Seattle) and I love your blog.

Working Mommy said...

Top model or not...those pictures are CUTE!!

~WM

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Pretty bows! Good luck to your friend!

Krissi McVicker said...

She is adorable!! I jsut added your link and would love to feature your success story on my blog!! Go to http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com/2010/01/17/calling-all-success-stories/ and you'll see the details! Thanks in advance!!

Miss Amelia Jane. said...

Since I have an Amelia myself, it sounds like they were meant to be at this house and in my little blondieus hair!

Windy City Kelley's said...

So cute! If we have a little girl in May I'll have to buy some of these bows for her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails