Friday, August 10, 2007

Baby Name Ideas

This post is more for me than anyone else. I always hear names I like and then forget them... so what better place to keep them than here in my blog?

Girl Names:

Addison
Ella
Lucy
Jocelyn
Hannah
Natalie
Tierney
Ainsley
Charlotte
Chelsea
Olivia
Vivienne
Ava
Caroline


Girl Middle Names:

Elizabeth (after my grandma) or Grace.

Boy Names:

We've already decided on a boy name. Patrick James after my dad and my cousin.

If we have more than one boy, other names I like are:

Gabriel
Aidan
Cameron
Parker
Oliver

These are ones I'm liking right now... I'll add on other names I like every so often.


"I can't remember faces, don't remember names, but after awhile and a thousand miles it all becomes the same."
-Billy Joel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love so many of your girls names! Jocelyn, Charlotte and Olivia on our list too! :-)

Anonymous said...

My dad's name is James Patrick but he goes by Pat. Great name!

Anonymous said...

I like Addison a lot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails