Friday, August 31, 2007

A little pill can be such a big deal.

Who knew that one tiny little pill could be such a big deal to a person. I felt like I should have some sort of ceremony when I took my first dose of Clomid this morning. I was actually excited to wake up this morning and take it. I felt almost as if I should instantly feel different once I took it, like I should feel my egg quality getting better! I can't say I'm looking forward to the side-effects, for Rob's sake, but I'm just happy in general. Also, I'm crazy, I know this, but the fact that Clomid has a 5% chance of twins ( not to mention they run in my family) is so exciting to me. I want twins!

Wish Rob luck with his new, even more moodier wife!

"Don't believe in miracles - depend on them."
Laurence J. Peter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a fabulous writer! I love all of your blogs and can totally relate to your quest for conception. Good luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails