Alright, so forever and a day ago I was tagged by the lovely and absolutely hilarious Jen from "Maybe If You Just Relax..."(http://www.jennepper.com/, please visit her blog she is one of my #1 favorite IF bloggers) and I've been meaning to do the darn thing and just keep forgetting, so here I go...
Here are Six Non-important things/habits/quirks about moi:
1. I eat Gerber Baby Sausages, the "Meat" flavor only. Yes, I said Meat. No, I don't actually know what is in the "Meat" flavor. It is probably the only time that Rob is absolutely and completely disgusted with me. I could fart, burp pick my zits and swear all at the same time and he wouldn't be half as grossed out as his is when I break out my "meat" sticks. I have no idea why I eat them, apparently my mother never weaned me off of them as a small child. I suppose the fact that the cats practically attack me to get to them while I'm eating one of my delicious little meat sticks should probably tell me a thing or two about the quality of what I'm eating. I've told Rob that this will probably become a problem when we actually have children, as in "Daddddyyyy! Mommy stole me meat stick...AGAIN". Not to mention those little suckers are freaking expensive! What can I say, I've got expensive taste...obviously.
2. I only like purple perfumes. The kicker to this is, I hate the color purple. Really. I don't have one item of clothing that is purple but about 20 perfume bottles, all purple, lined up on my counter top. I've got to the point I won't even smell one that isn't purple because I know I won't like it.
3. I call my animals by very strange names. My dogs, Lou and Harley, I call my "Puddings". My cats, Peanut and Jack, I call my "Meowers". So strange and so childish... I know. I've even caught myself talking about other people dogs to Rob saying "Oh look at THOSE puddings!" People around me look at me like I've lost my head.
4. I'm a sucker for bargain shopping. The Rack, Marshalls, TJ Maxx...they're all like my second home. It must be the thrill of the hunt because let me tell you, there is nothing more thrilling than finding a pair of adorable Cole Haan heels for $50 and a beautiful Francesco Biasia purse for $80. Ok, maybe there are a couple more thrilling things than that, but those are pretty darn exciting regardless!
5. I have a slight obsession with anything Harry Potter. Actually that goes for both of us. We watch the movies all the time (and by all the time I mean at least once or twice a month)and we've both read the books multiple times. Case in point, we were in Florence, Italy when the 4th book came out so we scoured every bookstore in Florence until we tracked down a British version. Consequently, I spent the next 3 days lying on a beach in Greece reading the damn thing as fast as I could because Rob wanted to read it too. To add to the Harry Potter mania, when we got home we found that our British version did not match our American versions, which meant we had to go out and buy the American version too... so we had a matching set. Yes, we are slightly crazy. I know this.
6. I totally freak out if I wake up and realize I'm sleeping diagonally. We have a very large Cal King bed and if we both toss and turn enough we often end up in this position. I have no idea why but it practically gives me a panic attack when I wake up like this. Of course Rob is usually fast asleep when it happens and DOES NOT appreciate me repeatedly poking him in his side and hissing "WE'RE DIAGONAL...MOOOOVE OVER. SERIOUSLY, MOVE OVER...NOW!" at 3:00 in the morning. Shocking!
"A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”